Monday, February 25, 2013

My Introduction

Hello Everybody!!

I just thought I would take the time to introduce myself!! My name is Mercedes Erica-Jean Marie Harris and I am 19 years old!! I was Born and Raised in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I am a full time Student at Carrington College to obtain My MA Certification. This Blog was basically created to write down my progress and other issues involving my weight loss journey and share them with others as inspiration. About 4 months ago I started my journey at the local weight watchers location, starting at a weight of 378.0lbs.  Right Now My current weight is 366.6lbs for a total loss so far of 11.4lbs. At my height (5feet 11inches) a healthy weight according to my program of choice (weight watchers) I am supposed to be around 175lbs, which means I have a total weight loss goal of 191.6lbs. It is a lot of weight and a lot of dedication will be needed to achieve such a major goal, but I have plenty of support and all of the necessary help needed to accomplish all of my goals.
Below is  a picture of my body at weight 378lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment