Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Frustrated

I don't understand why it is so difficult for me to follow my diet.. When I started I was doing so well.! And it was so easy too do everything I followed my diet and exercised perfectly and I was losing something every week.!! Now it feels like everyday I am fighting with myself too eat healthy... Like I wake up and I really want a mcmuffin from McDonald's and a large coke. Now being on weight watchers u am aloud too do that.!! But of corse I can't have a meal without 2 hash browns etc and before u know it I ate half my days points and it's not even 10am... And I go to night school so by 10 pm I've gone over my points for the EVERYDAY and it's like I don't care while I'm eating and I know I'm going over at the point but then at the end of the day I feel horrible.! Like I no what I want... I have the resources to accomplish what I want... I have the support to get what I want... But I self conchasly fight myself like I won't be happy if I have my McDonald's or my hot fudge Sunday or anything of that sort and I hate it.!! It's like I am arguing with myself everyday and I'm losing.!!! I'm not giving up tho I know I need to lose weight for more then one reason and I'm going to lose weight rather I have to fight with myself everyday for 10 years to lose the weight or not I will... I know I have a lot I need to work on.. Mentally and physically and I will take the necessary steps ( consoling etc... ) to become the new healthier me... I just have to start over again... And again... Untill I reach the point where I am ready to actually make a change... It's my choice and only I can help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment